Thu, Sep 29|
Inclusive Leadership Immersion Course
We invite you to an Inclusive Leadership Immersion course offered in a safe space designed for experiential learning, peer support and a transformative journey. 4-week virtual online course.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
About the Event
About the Course
We have designed this virtual course to work with your at-work schedule with meetings via Zoom for 90 minutes each week for four weeks midday.
The class size is small, typically 12 participants.
What You Will Learn To
- Create safe spaces in the workplace
- Become more culturally competent, empathetic, and self-aware
- Use anti-discriminatory best practices
- Identify microaggressions
- Build awareness of unconscious or implicit bias or barriers to belonging
- Recruit diverse talent
BONUS: Create your personalized 90-day action plan!
Who is the course for? If you want to make positive change in your workplace by becoming a leader who is authentically inclusive, this course is for you.
What is expected of you for this course?
- Participate in all four live zoom sessions. Replays will be made available.
- Meet with your accountability partner once a week (30 minutes)
- Complete weekly homework (1 hour/week)
- Create and present your Inclusion Action Plan
4 - week virtual course
- WHEN: Meets Thursdays beginning September 15, 2022 through October 6, 2022 from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
- WHERE: Zoom Sessions
- WHAT: 4 virtual sessions covering the 6 topics of the Immersion program, 30 minute meetings each week with accountability partner, 1 hour of homework weekly
This program has been approved for 7.5 Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recertification credits and 6 Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)credits. International Coaching Federation Continuing Coach Education (ICF CCE) credits are also available.